Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final

Timothy Weah confirms Celtic loan has ended prematurely, will miss Scottish Cup final
Timothy Weah has confirmed that his Celtic loan has come to a premature end before their final three games of the season.The 19-year-old attacker has left to join up with the USAs squad for the upcoming Under-20 World Cup in Poland.Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah2
Timothy Weah is the son of George Weah
The Hoops still have an Old Firm meeting with Rangers to play on Sunday, as well as two games against Hearts (one in the Scottish Cup final), however Weah will not be a part of the squad.He explained the situation in an Instagram statement which read: To all my Celtic fans, I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic.I will be joining my national team to participate in the Under-20 World Cup in Poland.With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday, so Ill be on my way. It was a true honour playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us.As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself.I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance.To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all.Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year2
Weah featured for the USA’s senior team against England at Wembley last year
In his 16 appearances for the club Weah bagged four goals, though the PSG loanee’s game time dwindled as the campaign wore on.He concluded: I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me.I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way.It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me.
View this post on Instagram To all my Celtic Fans I want to say thank you all for the undying support you have given me throughout my time with Celtic. I will be joining my National team to participate in the U20 World Cup in Poland. With this decision, the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday so Ill be on my way. It was a true honor playing for this club and also having the opportunity to interact with legends who paved the way for us. As a young player, I feel its an important step in trying to advance myself. I still have a lot of growing to do in my game and I am especially thankful to the Celtic family for giving me the opportunity to show you all what I am capable of doing once given the chance. To you the fans, I will never forget you for all the love, support and kindness you have shown me. I dont know as yet what the future holds but I wish to one day come back to this great club to be with you all. I will forever miss you chanting my name and hearing the beautiful song you have created for me. I also want to take this time to thank my wonderful teammates for supporting me every step of the way. It was really great playing with you all and sharing some really amazing moments that Ill never forget . Thanks so much to Celtic FC and to you the fans for accepting me. God blessA post shared by TIMO WEAH (@timothyweah) on


Man United star Marcus Rashford is a target for Barcelona

LONDON (AP) — Police have spoken to three Chelsea fans after receiving reports of anti-Semitic chanting on a train following the team's Premier League match at Brighton.. The incident took
Chelsea fans spoken to by police after reports of antisemitic

Hazard guided Belgium to third place at the World Cup

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba reveals what his relationship with Solskjaer is like. The midfielder's relationship with Jose Mourinho at Man Utd was turbulent but things have changed
Paul Pogba: Manchester United midfielder would be one of the

Brighton’s Pascal Gross celebrates with Lewis Dunk as he scores his team’s first goal during the Premier League match bagainst Newcastle United

Brighton have sacked manager Chris Hughton following a difficult end to the Premier League season. guided the club into the Premier League for the first time in 2017. Brighton finished 15th in

Thugs clashed outside Stamford Bridge on Thursday night

An arrest warrant has been issued for Sheffield Wednesday striker Fernando Forestieri after he failed to attend Mansfield Magistrates' Court on Friday morning. Court staff told PA that the 28
Arrest warrant issued for Sheffield Wednesday forward

Aston Villa could be hit with an unwanted 4million promotion bill

Millwall chief executive Steve Kavanagh has told talkSPORT the club have closed a section of The Den in a bid to rid the club of problematic supporters. The Championship side have also increased the number of stewards and police presence in the ground, following the sorry events which marred their FA Cup win over Everton.…
Millwall CLOSE a section of the Den after hooliganism and

Inter Milan ace Ivan Perisic

Cole had an occasionally fractious relationship with the media when he was at his peak and he sees parallels with Sterling's situation. By talkSPORT . 5th February 2019, 9:42 am. Ashley Cole believes Manchester City star Raheem Sterling is an 'easy target' for the media rather than being singled out for criticism because he is black.
LIVE Sterling Arsenal News | One News Page

Former Sunderland striker Anichebe.

Olivier Giroud has said his Chelsea future looks "bleaker" following the arrival of Gonzalo Higuain from Juventus on loan until the end of the season. Higuain made his debut in Sunday's 3-0 FA Cup
Olivier Giroud considering his future at Chelsea following

Ipswich are 11 points adrift of the bottom three in the Championship

Romelu Lukaku, Alexis Sanchez and Anthony Martial remain doubts as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Manchester United prepare to face Bournemouth. The caretaker manager has overseen comprehensive wins
NewsNow: Anthony Martial news | Breaking News 24/7

Barkley was dejected after the third goal went in

Former Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce tells the Premier League to bring in VAR this season to stop 'basic errors' The ex-England manager says this weekend's top flight action was 'littered
Allardyce tells the Premier League to bring in VAR this

Rangers showed fight, but it was not enough to see them through

Liverpool news: PSG issued Reds warning ahead of crunch Champions League clash LIVERPOOL can play any way they like when they take on Paris Saint-Germain tonight (8pm) and the French side's
The startling European trend Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool need to

James Rodriguez could join De Gea at Juve

West Ham United vs Southampton FC in the Premier League on 4th May 2019 Oriol Romeu replaces Mario Lemina. Final change. We've got team news coming your way
West Ham v Southampton Betting Preview: Latest odds, team

Kane did plenty of good work on his own

PARODY In 2012, the Northern Irish boss famously told his Liverpool players three of them would let him down in the season ahead and their names were written down in envelopes A parody Brendan Rodgers account has been involved in a hilarious Twitter exchange with the Royal Mail - and it's not for the first
Kepa Arrizabalaga: Chelsea star 'told Willy Caballero he was
gistjunction.com/2019/02/27/kepa-arrizabalaga-chelsea-star-told-willy-caballero-he-was-better-goalkeeper-in-alleged-dressing-room-row/
Kepa Arrizabalaga is reported to have told Willy Caballero he is the better goalkeeper in a dressing room row that took place following Chelsea's Carabao Cup final defeat by Manchester City.
21 May 2019 News Archive | Daily Mail Online | Daily Mail Online

City are the only side to reach the 100-point mark in 17/18

Matthew Clarke (CB - Portsmouth) The rock at the heart of the defence who helped Portsmouth roar out of the blocks and move six points clear at the top by early December. He racked up his 150th appearance for Pompey in January and is one of the fiercest competitors in League One. By the middle of March he had played in all Portsmouth's 38
PFA League One Team of the Year: Barnsley dominate with five

Matip had started the last three games for Liverpool

John Barnes has dismissed Cesc Fabregas' time at Chelsea by saying he is not one of their legends. Fabregas left the Stamford Bridge pitch in tears as he bid an emotional farewell to the Blues during Saturday's 2-0 FA Cup win over Nottingham Forest.
Greg Whelan | Mark O'MEARA

Nigel Clough knows the semi-final tie is over after City’s huge first-leg win

Manchester United could lose Marcus Rashford with the player now delaying talks about a new contract after their dire end to the Premier League season. The striker has one year left on his current deal, although the club do have the option to extend it by another campaign.
Marcus Rashford 'Stalling' on New Manchester United Contract

Post a Comment

0 Comments